The 12th International Conference on Performance Evaluation & Modeling in Wired and Wireless Networks (PEMWN 2023) will be held in Berlin, Germany, on 27-29 September 2023.
PEMWN 2023 is inviting researchers to submit original and unpublished papers pertaining to wired and wireless networks covering novel contributions related to protocols, technologies, architectures, performance evaluation, optimisation, modeling, implementation, simulation and experiments.
The event is technically cosponsored by IFIP and IEEE ComSoc (IEEE approval pending) and proceedings will be published in IEEE Xplore and indexed in Scopus. Extended versions of the three best papers will be published in Springer’s “Annals of Telecommunications”.
- Submission Deadline: April 30, 2023
- Authors Notification: June 30, 2023
- Camera Ready Paper Submission and Registration: July 30, 2023
- Conference Date: September 27-29, 2023
The topics addressed by the conference include, but are not limited to:
- 5G and 6G networks
- Cloud computing, Mobile cloud computing
- Cloud continuum, edge and fog computing
- Software Defined Networking (SDN), programmable data planes
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Radio access networks (RAN), Cloud-RAN, and Fog-RAN
- Software Defined Radio (SDR), Cognitive Radio
- Device-to-Device (D2D) and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communications
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and Internet of drones
- Long-range IoT (LoRa, Sigfox, NB-IoT)
- Low Power Wide Area (LPWA) networks
- Internet of Things (IoT), Internet of Everything (IoE)
- Industry 4.0/5.0 and Industrial IoT
- Smart cities, smart farming, e-health, and home automation applications
- Network Management
- Privacy-preserving communication
- Communication Networks with the Digital twins and metaverse
- Software & platforms for networked device development & experiments
- Content Centric Networks (CCN), Information-Centric Networks (ICN)
- Internet of the Future, New IP
- Internet of Vehicles
- Machine learning for IoT and networks
- Cyber-security in wired and wireless communications
- Blockchain applications and technologies
For more information, visit the conference website.