The ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human Robot Interaction attracts researchers from around the world to present and exchange ideas about the latest theories, technology, data, and videos furthering the state of the art in human-robot interaction. Keynote speakers are Kyu Jin Cho (Seoul National University); Janet Vertesi (Princeton University); musician and music researcher Jangwon Lee; and Gil Weinberg (Georgia Tech).
- IFIP Gears Up for WSIS Forum in April
- AI for Good Global Summit
- France Fines Google €50 Million Over GDPR
- IFIP TC3 Announces Call for Papers for June Workshop: “Learning Computational Thinking from Kindergarten to University: Experience reports and scalability”
- DATE 2019, March 25 to 29, Florence, Italy