The ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human Robot Interaction attracts researchers from around the world to present and exchange ideas about the latest theories, technology, data, and videos furthering the state of the art in human-robot interaction. Keynote speakers are Kyu Jin Cho (Seoul National University); Janet Vertesi (Princeton University); musician and music researcher Jangwon Lee; and Gil Weinberg (Georgia Tech).
- Swiss Informatics Society Celebrates 40 Years!
- Teach Children AI from Start of Secondary School, says BCS
- Dame Wendy Hall Named to UN AI Advisory Board
- ACS Elects New President for 2024
- AI for Sustainability Workshop
- ACM News
- 2023 IFIP IoT Conference Explores Global Collaboration
- PRO-VE 2023 a Great Success
- ACM EVENTS
- Sign Up Now for 2024 AI for Good Global Summit