The Design, Automation and Test in Europe conference is an international venue for system-level hardware and software implementation down to integrated circuit design. Scheduled keynote speakers are Jürgen Bortolazzi (Porsche), Claudio Giorgione,(Museo Nazionale della Scienza e della Tecnologia Leonardo da Vinci), David Pellerin (Amazon), and Edward A. Lee (University of California, Berkeley).
- IFIP Gears Up for WSIS Forum in April
- AI for Good Global Summit
- France Fines Google €50 Million Over GDPR
- IFIP TC3 Announces Call for Papers for June Workshop: “Learning Computational Thinking from Kindergarten to University: Experience reports and scalability”
- DATE 2019, March 25 to 29, Florence, Italy