The Design, Automation and Test in Europe conference is an international venue for system-level hardware and software implementation down to integrated circuit design. Scheduled keynote speakers are Jürgen Bortolazzi (Porsche), Claudio Giorgione,(Museo Nazionale della Scienza e della Tecnologia Leonardo da Vinci), David Pellerin (Amazon), and Edward A. Lee (University of California, Berkeley).
- Swiss Informatics Society Celebrates 40 Years!
- Teach Children AI from Start of Secondary School, says BCS
- Dame Wendy Hall Named to UN AI Advisory Board
- ACS Elects New President for 2024
- AI for Sustainability Workshop
- ACM News
- 2023 IFIP IoT Conference Explores Global Collaboration
- PRO-VE 2023 a Great Success
- ACM EVENTS
- Sign Up Now for 2024 AI for Good Global Summit