The ACM SIGIR Conference on Human Information Interaction and Retrieval provides a forum for the dissemination and discussion of research on the user-centered aspects of information interaction and information retrieval, including approaches to design and evaluation of systems for information access, retrieval, and use. Scheduled speakers are Ranjitha Kumar (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign), Daniela Petrelli (Art & Design Research Centre, Sheffield Hallam University, UK), and Kirsten Urquhart (Young Scot).
- IFIP Gears Up for WSIS Forum in April
- AI for Good Global Summit
- France Fines Google €50 Million Over GDPR
- IFIP TC3 Announces Call for Papers for June Workshop: “Learning Computational Thinking from Kindergarten to University: Experience reports and scalability”
- DATE 2019, March 25 to 29, Florence, Italy