The 18th IFIP WG9.4 Conference on the Implications of Information and Communication Technologies for Development will be held from 20-22 May 2024 in Cape Town, South Africa.
With the theme, “Reshaping an Unequal World Through Social Justice and Digital Technologies”, the conference is seeking papers from interested speakers.
- Artificial Intelligence, Inequalities, and Human Rights
- Technology & Social Justice
- Diverse and Inclusive Digital Transformation
- ICT in Displacement and Conflict Zones: Ideas, Disconnects, & Innovations
- Giving Voice to Marginalised Perspectives in IS Research
- Human-Computer Interaction for Ethical Value Exchange and Social Inclusion
- Smart Collaborations & Crowdsourcing
- Philosophical, Theoretical and Methodological Approaches to Researching ICT4D
- ICT Curriculum and Education
- Information and Computer Security
- Digital Inclusion through e-Government
- Research in Indigenous African Languages
- Digitalisation for Indigenous Emancipation
- Digital Platforms in the Global South
- General Track
Proceedings will be published as part of the Springer IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology (IFIP AICT) series, formerly known as the IFIP Series. If you have any questions or need further information, please do not hesitate to contact the organising committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of the 18th IFIP WG 9.4 Conference on ICT for Development. We look forward to your participation and contributions to make this conference a great success.
- Submission deadline: 15 November 2023
- Decision notification: 15 January 2024
- Submission of final (revised) papers: 15 February 2024
To view the Call for Papers, click here
To submit your paper, click here