Cyber-Physical Systems Week brings together four top conferences: Hybrid Systems, Cyber-Physical Systems (with IEEE), Information Processing in Sensor Networks, and Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications (with IEEE).
In addition, there will be 12 workshops covering cyber-physical systems research and competitions and forums from both industry and academia.
Taking place in Porto, Portugal from 10-13 April 2018, the workshops will cover:
- Emerging Ideas and Trends in Engineering of Cyber-Physical Systems Medical Cyber Physical Systems
- Modeling and Simulation of Cyber-Physical Energy Systems
- Safe Control of Autonomous Vehicles
- Cyber-Physical Systems for Smart Water Networks
- Security and Resilience
- Smart City Operations and Platforms Engineering
- Design and Analysis of Robust Systems
- Benchmarking Cyber-Physical Networks and Systems
- Monitoring and Testing
- Advancing CPS Research, Development, and Education Worldwide