The ACM/SIGAPP Symposium on Applied Computing gathers computing professionals engaged in the development of new computing applications. Tracks will cover topics ranging from operating systems to intelligent robots to web technologies. Tutorials will cover graphical user interfaces for scriptless test automation, bioinformatics, low-power wireless technologies for IoT and more. Scheduled keynote speakers are Irwin King (Chinese University of Hong Kong) and Jan Faigl (Czech Technical University in Prague).
- Swiss Informatics Society Celebrates 40 Years!
- Teach Children AI from Start of Secondary School, says BCS
- Dame Wendy Hall Named to UN AI Advisory Board
- ACS Elects New President for 2024
- AI for Sustainability Workshop
- ACM News
- 2023 IFIP IoT Conference Explores Global Collaboration
- PRO-VE 2023 a Great Success
- ACM EVENTS
- Sign Up Now for 2024 AI for Good Global Summit