The ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human Robot Interaction attracts researchers from around the world to present and exchange ideas about the latest theories, technology, data, and videos furthering the state of the art in human-robot interaction. Keynote speakers are Ayanna Howard (Georgia Institute of Technology), Lola Cañamero (University of Hertfordshire), and Stephanie Dinkins, a transmedia artist who creates platforms for dialog about AI as it intersects race, gender, aging, and our future histories.
- Swiss Informatics Society Celebrates 40 Years!
- Teach Children AI from Start of Secondary School, says BCS
- Dame Wendy Hall Named to UN AI Advisory Board
- ACS Elects New President for 2024
- AI for Sustainability Workshop
- ACM News
- 2023 IFIP IoT Conference Explores Global Collaboration
- PRO-VE 2023 a Great Success
- ACM EVENTS
- Sign Up Now for 2024 AI for Good Global Summit