The ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human Robot Interaction attracts researchers from around the world to present and exchange ideas about the latest theories, technology, data, and videos furthering the state of the art in human-robot interaction. Keynote speakers are Ayanna Howard (Georgia Institute of Technology), Lola Cañamero (University of Hertfordshire), and Stephanie Dinkins, a transmedia artist who creates platforms for dialog about AI as it intersects race, gender, aging, and our future histories.
- BCS Calls for an Informed Debate in Wake of Huawei 5G Ban
- IFIP-Sponsored Conference Announces Winner of Best PhD Dissertation in Dependable Computing
- Tech Companies Dominate Australia’s Best Places to Work List
- HBMSU Joins UNESCO Global Education Coalition to Address COVID-19 Challenge
- GI Launches Student Competition: HackTheSummer Seeks Digital Ideas for a Better World