The 2018 Global Survey of Mathematical, Computing, and Natural Scientists needs people in mathematical, computing and natural sciences, including students, to share their career and educational experiences. The data being collected will include focused information about women in these fields. The survey is being conducted through the end of October by The Gender Gap in Science project, funded by the International Council for Science, a collaboration of several organizations including ACM.
- Swiss Informatics Society Celebrates 40 Years!
- Teach Children AI from Start of Secondary School, says BCS
- Dame Wendy Hall Named to UN AI Advisory Board
- ACS Elects New President for 2024
- AI for Sustainability Workshop
- ACM News
- 2023 IFIP IoT Conference Explores Global Collaboration
- PRO-VE 2023 a Great Success
- ACM EVENTS
- Sign Up Now for 2024 AI for Good Global Summit