The ACM Joint European Software Engineering Conference and Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering is a forum for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, experiences, and challenges in SE. Scheduled keynote speakers are Joanne Atlee (University of Waterloo), Marta Kwiatkowska (Trinity College, University of Oxford), and Audris Mockus (University of Tennessee).
- Swiss Informatics Society Celebrates 40 Years!
- Teach Children AI from Start of Secondary School, says BCS
- Dame Wendy Hall Named to UN AI Advisory Board
- ACS Elects New President for 2024
- AI for Sustainability Workshop
- ACM News
- 2023 IFIP IoT Conference Explores Global Collaboration
- PRO-VE 2023 a Great Success
- ACM EVENTS
- Sign Up Now for 2024 AI for Good Global Summit