The 46th ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages is a forum for the discussion of all aspects of programming languages and programming systems. To be held in Lisbon, Portugal from 13-19 January, POPL 2019 will feature co-hosted workshops covering Certified Programs and Proofs, and Verification, Model Checking, and Abstract Interpretation. Keynote speakers are Mark Harman, an Engineering Manager at Facebook London, and Brigitte Pientka, an Associate Professor in the School of Computer Science at McGill University.
- ICS Re-Elects Mike Hinchey as President, Appoints Mary Cleary as Secretary-General
- Australian Human Rights Commission Calls for Guardrails Around AI Systems
- New ICS Report Highlights Weaknesses in Cyber Resilience at Board Level
- CIOs the Catalysts of Change for a Digital World
- IFIP Internet of Things Virtual Conference 2020