The 46th ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages is a forum for the discussion of all aspects of programming languages and programming systems. To be held in Lisbon, Portugal from 13-19 January, POPL 2019 will feature co-hosted workshops covering Certified Programs and Proofs, and Verification, Model Checking, and Abstract Interpretation. Keynote speakers are Mark Harman, an Engineering Manager at Facebook London, and Brigitte Pientka, an Associate Professor in the School of Computer Science at McGill University.
- IFIP Gears Up for WSIS Forum in April
- AI for Good Global Summit
- France Fines Google €50 Million Over GDPR
- IFIP TC3 Announces Call for Papers for June Workshop: “Learning Computational Thinking from Kindergarten to University: Experience reports and scalability”
- DATE 2019, March 25 to 29, Florence, Italy