ACM A.M. Turing Award laureate Yoshua Bengio delivered his Turing Lecture at the Heidelberg Laureate Forum (HLF) on September 23. Bengio received the 2018 Turing Award with Geoffrey Hinton and Yann LeCun for conceptual and engineering breakthroughs that have made deep neural networks a critical component of computing. The video of Bengio’s lecture is now available to view on the official HLF YouTube channel. Hinton and LeCun delivered their Turing Lectures at FCRC 2019, ACM’s Federated Computing Research Conference, on June 23. Watch a video of Hinton and LeCun’s lectures on the Turing Award site.
- BCS Calls for an Informed Debate in Wake of Huawei 5G Ban
- IFIP-Sponsored Conference Announces Winner of Best PhD Dissertation in Dependable Computing
- Tech Companies Dominate Australia’s Best Places to Work List
- HBMSU Joins UNESCO Global Education Coalition to Address COVID-19 Challenge
- GI Launches Student Competition: HackTheSummer Seeks Digital Ideas for a Better World