On Wednesday afternoons this fall, eight recipients of the ACM A.M. Turing Award will reflect on their time at the University of California, Berkeley, while looking toward the future of research and technological development in their fields. The participants are Shafi Goldwasser, Silvio Micali, David Patterson, Manuel Blum, Richard Karp, Michael Stonebraker, William Kahan, and Andrew Chi-Chih Yao. Lectures are open to the public and will be livestreamed. Please visit https://eecs.berkeley.edu/turing-colloquium/schedule for the schedule and descriptions of the talks.
- Swiss Informatics Society Celebrates 40 Years!
- Teach Children AI from Start of Secondary School, says BCS
- Dame Wendy Hall Named to UN AI Advisory Board
- ACS Elects New President for 2024
- AI for Sustainability Workshop
- ACM News
- 2023 IFIP IoT Conference Explores Global Collaboration
- PRO-VE 2023 a Great Success
- ACM EVENTS
- Sign Up Now for 2024 AI for Good Global Summit