The Conference on Tangible, Embedded, and Embodied Interactions addresses issues of human-computer interaction, novel tools and technologies, interactive art, and user experience. This year’s conference will focus on “Future Bodies, Future Technologies,” or how technologies could interact and interweave with our future bodies. ACM Distinguished Speaker and Distinguished Scientist Kristina Höök (Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden) and Angie Abdilla (CEO of Old Ways, New) will deliver keynotes.
- Swiss Informatics Society Celebrates 40 Years!
- Teach Children AI from Start of Secondary School, says BCS
- Dame Wendy Hall Named to UN AI Advisory Board
- ACS Elects New President for 2024
- AI for Sustainability Workshop
- ACM News
- 2023 IFIP IoT Conference Explores Global Collaboration
- PRO-VE 2023 a Great Success
- ACM EVENTS
- Sign Up Now for 2024 AI for Good Global Summit