The 11th ACM SIGGRAPH Asia Conference and Exhibition on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques will showcase some of the world’s top professionals, academics and creative minds who are at the forefront of digital imaging, research, science, art, animation, gaming, interactivity, education and emerging technologies. Keynote speakers are David Oh, Project Systems Engineer, NASA Jet Propulsion Lab; Erik Demaine, Professor of Computer Science, MIT; Kaname Hayashi, Founder and CEO, GROOVE X.
- IFIP Gears Up for WSIS Forum in April
- AI for Good Global Summit
- France Fines Google €50 Million Over GDPR
- IFIP TC3 Announces Call for Papers for June Workshop: “Learning Computational Thinking from Kindergarten to University: Experience reports and scalability”
- DATE 2019, March 25 to 29, Florence, Italy