The 11th ACM SIGGRAPH Asia Conference and Exhibition on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques will showcase some of the world’s top professionals, academics and creative minds who are at the forefront of digital imaging, research, science, art, animation, gaming, interactivity, education and emerging technologies. Keynote speakers are David Oh, Project Systems Engineer, NASA Jet Propulsion Lab; Erik Demaine, Professor of Computer Science, MIT; Kaname Hayashi, Founder and CEO, GROOVE X.
- Swiss Informatics Society Celebrates 40 Years!
- Teach Children AI from Start of Secondary School, says BCS
- Dame Wendy Hall Named to UN AI Advisory Board
- ACS Elects New President for 2024
- AI for Sustainability Workshop
- ACM News
- 2023 IFIP IoT Conference Explores Global Collaboration
- PRO-VE 2023 a Great Success
- ACM EVENTS
- Sign Up Now for 2024 AI for Good Global Summit