The 11th ACM SIGGRAPH Asia Conference and Exhibition on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques will showcase some of the world’s top professionals, academics and creative minds who are at the forefront of digital imaging, research, science, art, animation, gaming, interactivity, education and emerging technologies. Keynote speakers are David Oh, Project Systems Engineer, NASA Jet Propulsion Lab; Erik Demaine, Professor of Computer Science, MIT; Kaname Hayashi, Founder and CEO, GROOVE X.
- Tech and Humanitarian Leaders Gather in Geneva to Leverage AI for Good Global Summit (AIGGS)
- UNCTAD Presents New Framework for STI Policy Reviews
- IITPSA Recognises Tertiary Students with Women in IT Award
- Outstanding Under-40 Innovators Honoured at Design Automation Conference
- ACS Report Highlights Blockchain Hurdles