The 34th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium on Applied Computing gathers computing professionals engaged in the development of new computing applications. Tracks will cover topics ranging from Robotics and Multi-agent Systems to Digital Life for Human Well-being. Scheduled keynote speakers are Jocelyn Chanussot (GIPSA-Lab, Grenoble Institute of Technology) and Yiorgos L. Chrysanthou (University of Cyprus).
- Swiss Informatics Society Celebrates 40 Years!
- Teach Children AI from Start of Secondary School, says BCS
- Dame Wendy Hall Named to UN AI Advisory Board
- ACS Elects New President for 2024
- AI for Sustainability Workshop
- ACM News
- 2023 IFIP IoT Conference Explores Global Collaboration
- PRO-VE 2023 a Great Success
- ACM EVENTS
- Sign Up Now for 2024 AI for Good Global Summit