The 34th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium on Applied Computing gathers computing professionals engaged in the development of new computing applications. Tracks will cover topics ranging from Robotics and Multi-agent Systems to Digital Life for Human Well-being. Scheduled keynote speakers are Jocelyn Chanussot (GIPSA-Lab, Grenoble Institute of Technology) and Yiorgos L. Chrysanthou (University of Cyprus).
- Tech and Humanitarian Leaders Gather in Geneva to Leverage AI for Good Global Summit (AIGGS)
- UNCTAD Presents New Framework for STI Policy Reviews
- IITPSA Recognises Tertiary Students with Women in IT Award
- Outstanding Under-40 Innovators Honoured at Design Automation Conference
- ACS Report Highlights Blockchain Hurdles