The Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques brings together researchers from architecture, compilers, applications and languages to present and discuss innovative research of common interest. Recently, PACT widened its scope to include insights useful for the design of machines and compilers from applications such as, but not limited to, machine learning, data analytics and computational biology.
- Swiss Informatics Society Celebrates 40 Years!
- Teach Children AI from Start of Secondary School, says BCS
- Dame Wendy Hall Named to UN AI Advisory Board
- ACS Elects New President for 2024
- AI for Sustainability Workshop
- ACM News
- 2023 IFIP IoT Conference Explores Global Collaboration
- PRO-VE 2023 a Great Success
- ACM EVENTS
- Sign Up Now for 2024 AI for Good Global Summit