The 17th ACM International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications, and Services presents innovative and significant research on the design, implementation, usage, and evaluation of mobile computing and wireless systems, applications, and services. ACM Open IoT Day is open to the public and requires registration.
- Tech and Humanitarian Leaders Gather in Geneva to Leverage AI for Good Global Summit (AIGGS)
- UNCTAD Presents New Framework for STI Policy Reviews
- IITPSA Recognises Tertiary Students with Women in IT Award
- Outstanding Under-40 Innovators Honoured at Design Automation Conference
- ACS Report Highlights Blockchain Hurdles