The 17th ACM International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications, and Services presents innovative and significant research on the design, implementation, usage, and evaluation of mobile computing and wireless systems, applications, and services. ACM Open IoT Day is open to the public and requires registration.
- ACM Elects Austrian Gabriele Kotsis as President
- ACM Seeks Nominations for HPC-Based COVID-19 Research Prize
- Principles and Practices for Contact Tracing Technologies
- ACS Announces Winners of Australia/New Zealand Defence Force Hackathon
- IFIP 10.4 WG Announces Jean-Claude Laprie Award Winners for 2020