Learning @ Scale: Innovations in Scaling and Enhancing Learning investigates large-scale, technology-mediated learning environments with many learners and few experts to guide them. The conference will be part of a weeklong London Festival of Learning (24 to 26 June) where L@S 2018 will be alongside the International Conference of the Learning Sciences and the Artificial Intelligence in Education Conference. Nichole Pinkard, Associate Professor at Northwestern University’s School of Education and Social Policy and founder of Digital Youth Network, will keynote.
- Swiss Informatics Society Celebrates 40 Years!
- Teach Children AI from Start of Secondary School, says BCS
- Dame Wendy Hall Named to UN AI Advisory Board
- ACS Elects New President for 2024
- AI for Sustainability Workshop
- ACM News
- 2023 IFIP IoT Conference Explores Global Collaboration
- PRO-VE 2023 a Great Success
- ACM EVENTS
- Sign Up Now for 2024 AI for Good Global Summit