The 25th Annual Meeting of the Intelligent User Interfaces Community is where the human-computer interaction community meets the AI community, with contributions from related fields such as psychology, behavioral science, cognitive science, computer graphics, design, the arts, and more. Scheduled keynote speakers are Brad A. Myers (Carnegie Mellon University), Margaret Burnett (Oregon State University), and Ana Paiva (University of Lisbon).
- BCS Calls for an Informed Debate in Wake of Huawei 5G Ban
- IFIP-Sponsored Conference Announces Winner of Best PhD Dissertation in Dependable Computing
- Tech Companies Dominate Australia’s Best Places to Work List
- HBMSU Joins UNESCO Global Education Coalition to Address COVID-19 Challenge
- GI Launches Student Competition: HackTheSummer Seeks Digital Ideas for a Better World