The 25th Annual Meeting of the Intelligent User Interfaces Community is where the human-computer interaction community meets the AI community, with contributions from related fields such as psychology, behavioral science, cognitive science, computer graphics, design, the arts, and more. Scheduled keynote speakers are Brad A. Myers (Carnegie Mellon University), Margaret Burnett (Oregon State University), and Ana Paiva (University of Lisbon).
- ACM Elects Austrian Gabriele Kotsis as President
- ACM Seeks Nominations for HPC-Based COVID-19 Research Prize
- Principles and Practices for Contact Tracing Technologies
- ACS Announces Winners of Australia/New Zealand Defence Force Hackathon
- IFIP 10.4 WG Announces Jean-Claude Laprie Award Winners for 2020