This year’s ACM Conference on Human-Computer Interaction will include workshops on crowdsourcing creativity; HCI and aging; human-centered machine learning; social robots; and more. Keynoting will be Aleks Krotoski, host of The Guardian’s Tech Weekly podcast, and of the BBC’s Digital Human series; and Ivan Poupyrev, Director of Engineering in Google’s Advanced Technology and Projects division.
- Tech and Humanitarian Leaders Gather in Geneva to Leverage AI for Good Global Summit (AIGGS)
- UNCTAD Presents New Framework for STI Policy Reviews
- IITPSA Recognises Tertiary Students with Women in IT Award
- Outstanding Under-40 Innovators Honoured at Design Automation Conference
- ACS Report Highlights Blockchain Hurdles