This year’s ACM Conference on Human-Computer Interaction will include workshops on crowdsourcing creativity; HCI and aging; human-centered machine learning; social robots; and more. Keynoting will be Aleks Krotoski, host of The Guardian’s Tech Weekly podcast, and of the BBC’s Digital Human series; and Ivan Poupyrev, Director of Engineering in Google’s Advanced Technology and Projects division.
- Swiss Informatics Society Celebrates 40 Years!
- Teach Children AI from Start of Secondary School, says BCS
- Dame Wendy Hall Named to UN AI Advisory Board
- ACS Elects New President for 2024
- AI for Sustainability Workshop
- ACM News
- 2023 IFIP IoT Conference Explores Global Collaboration
- PRO-VE 2023 a Great Success
- ACM EVENTS
- Sign Up Now for 2024 AI for Good Global Summit