Georgia Koutrika is a Research Director at the ATHENA Research Center in Greece. Prior to that, she was a Senior Research Scientist at HP Labs in Palo Alto. She has also worked at IBM Research-Almaden in San Jose. She received a PhD in Computer Science, a MSc in Advanced Information Systems and a BSc in Computer Science from the Department of Informatics and Telecommunications, University of Athens. An ACM member and IEEE senior member, Georgia is an ACM SIGMOD Associate Information Director, and has served in various roles in conferences, including Associate Editor for VLDB 2019, Demo PC Co-Chair for ACM SIGMOD 2018, General Co-Chair for ACM SIGMOD 2016, and other conferences. She is the organizer of several workshops on databases, personalization and data exploration.
- Swiss Informatics Society Celebrates 40 Years!
- Teach Children AI from Start of Secondary School, says BCS
- Dame Wendy Hall Named to UN AI Advisory Board
- ACS Elects New President for 2024
- AI for Sustainability Workshop
- ACM News
- 2023 IFIP IoT Conference Explores Global Collaboration
- PRO-VE 2023 a Great Success
- ACM EVENTS
- Sign Up Now for 2024 AI for Good Global Summit