Georgia Koutrika is a Research Director at the ATHENA Research Center in Greece. Prior to that, she was a Senior Research Scientist at HP Labs in Palo Alto. She has also worked at IBM Research-Almaden in San Jose. She received a PhD in Computer Science, a MSc in Advanced Information Systems and a BSc in Computer Science from the Department of Informatics and Telecommunications, University of Athens. An ACM member and IEEE senior member, Georgia is an ACM SIGMOD Associate Information Director, and has served in various roles in conferences, including Associate Editor for VLDB 2019, Demo PC Co-Chair for ACM SIGMOD 2018, General Co-Chair for ACM SIGMOD 2016, and other conferences. She is the organizer of several workshops on databases, personalization and data exploration.
- IFIP Gears Up for WSIS Forum in April
- AI for Good Global Summit
- France Fines Google €50 Million Over GDPR
- IFIP TC3 Announces Call for Papers for June Workshop: “Learning Computational Thinking from Kindergarten to University: Experience reports and scalability”
- DATE 2019, March 25 to 29, Florence, Italy