The India region plays an important role in the global computing landscape with its highly trained manpower, software companies, and top universities that produce students who not only serve local needs, but move around the world and have global impact. CACM developed this special section to mirror all these facets, for its November issue. This section is free to read in the ACM Digital Library; click on the link labeled “PDF Special Section on India Region” to access the full text of articles that range from educational outreach to digital platforms that are transforming Indian government to how technology is benefiting women in developing countries. Also watch a video in which co-organizers Anand Deshpande, Pankaj Jalote, and PJ Narayanan introduce this section.
- Swiss Informatics Society Celebrates 40 Years!
- Teach Children AI from Start of Secondary School, says BCS
- Dame Wendy Hall Named to UN AI Advisory Board
- ACS Elects New President for 2024
- AI for Sustainability Workshop
- ACM News
- 2023 IFIP IoT Conference Explores Global Collaboration
- PRO-VE 2023 a Great Success
- ACM EVENTS
- Sign Up Now for 2024 AI for Good Global Summit