This year’s Design, Automation and Test in Europe conference will address memories for emerging applications, architectures for emerging technologies, hardware security, and more. Scheduled keynote speakers are Philippe Magarshack (ST Microelectronics), Luca Benini (ETH Zurich and University of Bologna), Catherine Schuman (Oak Ridge National Laboratory), Jim Tung (MathWorks) and Joachim Schultze (German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases).
- BCS Calls for an Informed Debate in Wake of Huawei 5G Ban
- IFIP-Sponsored Conference Announces Winner of Best PhD Dissertation in Dependable Computing
- Tech Companies Dominate Australia’s Best Places to Work List
- HBMSU Joins UNESCO Global Education Coalition to Address COVID-19 Challenge
- GI Launches Student Competition: HackTheSummer Seeks Digital Ideas for a Better World