This year’s Design, Automation and Test in Europe conference will address memories for emerging applications, architectures for emerging technologies, hardware security, and more. Scheduled keynote speakers are Philippe Magarshack (ST Microelectronics), Luca Benini (ETH Zurich and University of Bologna), Catherine Schuman (Oak Ridge National Laboratory), Jim Tung (MathWorks) and Joachim Schultze (German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases).
- Swiss Informatics Society Celebrates 40 Years!
- Teach Children AI from Start of Secondary School, says BCS
- Dame Wendy Hall Named to UN AI Advisory Board
- ACS Elects New President for 2024
- AI for Sustainability Workshop
- ACM News
- 2023 IFIP IoT Conference Explores Global Collaboration
- PRO-VE 2023 a Great Success
- ACM EVENTS
- Sign Up Now for 2024 AI for Good Global Summit