The International Conference on Security and Data Privacy (ICSDP) is the first conference to be organised under the prestigious banner of IFIP TC12 WG 12.13 – AI for Global Security.
WG12.13 promotes the security concepts involved in AI and its impacts across many fields, including Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Arts, Commerce, Medicine, etc. This platform has been created to promote the importance of AI in a global society.
To be held at Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering in Tamil Nadu, India, the conference is organised by Department of Computer Science and Engineering and will also operate virtually.
Chairs for the conference include:
- Dr Ulrich Furbach, University of Koblenz, Germany
- Dr Sanjay Misra, Ostfold University College, Halden, Norway
- Mr Dominique Verdejo, AI and Security, Montpellier, Occitanie, France
- Dr Shahrzad Zargari, Sheffield Hallam University, UK
- Dr Thinagaran Perumal, Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology, Universiti Putra, Malaysia
- Dr Ammar Mohammed, Cairo University, Egypt
Accepted papers will be presented at ICSDP 2022 and included in the Springer IFIP series publication (IFIP Event No.04683), scopus indexed. Please note that at least one author of each accepted paper should register with full rate to the conference and give a presentation at the conference. Failure to register or absence from the presentation will eventually make your paper NOT being included in the conference proceedings.
More information related to submission is available here. The registration fee, which covers the cost of conference registration kit, participation in all the activities of the conference, lunch and intersession tea. More details about this conference can explored here.