The ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS 2019) brings together information security researchers, practitioners, developers, and users to explore cutting-edge ideas and results. The program will cover cryptography, cloud security, forensics, privacy and more, along with several co-located workshops. Keynotes will be delivered by Ingrid Verbauwhede (KULeuven) and N. Asokan (Aalto University).
- Swiss Informatics Society Celebrates 40 Years!
- Teach Children AI from Start of Secondary School, says BCS
- Dame Wendy Hall Named to UN AI Advisory Board
- ACS Elects New President for 2024
- AI for Sustainability Workshop
- ACM News
- 2023 IFIP IoT Conference Explores Global Collaboration
- PRO-VE 2023 a Great Success
- ACM EVENTS
- Sign Up Now for 2024 AI for Good Global Summit