The ACM SIGIR/SIGKDD Africa Summer School on Machine Learning for Data Mining and Search aims to enable students to learn about modern research challenges and methods in information retrieval and data mining; to stimulate scientific research and collaboration in these fields; and to grow a community of researchers, students, and industry professionals working on information retrieval and data mining across Africa with collaborations all around the world. The target audience is junior faculty from institutions across Africa and advanced graduate students in Africa.
- Swiss Informatics Society Celebrates 40 Years!
- Teach Children AI from Start of Secondary School, says BCS
- Dame Wendy Hall Named to UN AI Advisory Board
- ACS Elects New President for 2024
- AI for Sustainability Workshop
- ACM News
- 2023 IFIP IoT Conference Explores Global Collaboration
- PRO-VE 2023 a Great Success
- ACM EVENTS
- Sign Up Now for 2024 AI for Good Global Summit