Ruth Lennon has been elected the new ACM-W Europe Chair. Ruth is an enterprise application developer, researcher, and lecturer in the Department of Computing at Letterkenny Institute of Technology, Ireland. She is a member of ACM, ACM-W, IEEE, IEEE-WIE and the IEEE Computer Society, and a member of the working group developing the P2675 DevOps standard. Her research interests focus on enterprise scale systems.
- Swiss Informatics Society Celebrates 40 Years!
- Teach Children AI from Start of Secondary School, says BCS
- Dame Wendy Hall Named to UN AI Advisory Board
- ACS Elects New President for 2024
- AI for Sustainability Workshop
- ACM News
- 2023 IFIP IoT Conference Explores Global Collaboration
- PRO-VE 2023 a Great Success
- ACM EVENTS
- Sign Up Now for 2024 AI for Good Global Summit