The Symposium on 50 Years of Complexity Theory: A Celebration of the Work of Stephen Cook will be held at the Fields Institute in Toronto. This symposium celebrates 50 years of NP-completeness and the contributions of ACM A.M. Turing laureate Stephen Cook and his influence on the field of computing. Four other Turing laureates will be attending: Manuel Blum, Shafi Goldwasser, Richard Karp, and Leslie Valiant. Talks will be broadcast live online whenever possible.
- ACM Elects Austrian Gabriele Kotsis as President
- ACM Seeks Nominations for HPC-Based COVID-19 Research Prize
- Principles and Practices for Contact Tracing Technologies
- ACS Announces Winners of Australia/New Zealand Defence Force Hackathon
- IFIP 10.4 WG Announces Jean-Claude Laprie Award Winners for 2020